I’m ready to collaborate with you to deliver corporate wellbeing that really works for your teams.
You can choose a fully bespoke service or go straight for the latest ‘Pandemic Wellbeing’ course detailed below.
The pandemic has made staff wellbeing needs more complex and delicate, and it’s vital to strike the right balance to ensure staff engagement and maximum benefit. Together we’ll explore the latest wellbeing challenges that your staff are facing, and tailor content appropriately – whether it’s to support continued working from home, transitioning back to the office, or a new kind of hybrid working.
There are many ways to use fitness to enhance wellbeing and my sessions comprise a fun and dynamic blend of theory and practical. In other words, I like to get staff moving and doing, to embed new practices.
My aim always is to empower staff with the time-efficient tools and knowledge they need to look after their physical and mental health consistently. In other words, to create life-enhancing change. This in turn leads to improved performance and productivity, both in the workplace and beyond.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace wellbeing support you would like to give your staff, then please do get in touch.
Pandemic Wellbeing for Corporate Teams
There is no doubt that the continuing pandemic is placing us all under chronic stress, which you’ll know is damaging to our mental and physical health. We all need to take action to mitigate the negative effects of long-term stress, but how best to go about it?
Over the course of five dynamic sessions, we’ll explore:
- using fitness to reduce stress
- safe and effective home fitness
- WFH – sitting, poor posture and how to fix it
- using the outdoors to transform your wellbeing
- creating good habits: food, sleep and self-awareness
What you get
5 x live 60 minute sessions
- presentation with embedded links shared after each session
- signposts to online tutorials to consolidate exercise learning and practice
- audio recording of guided Fitness Walk from outdoors session
- email / phone access to me throughout the course for personal or follow-up fitness and wellbeing questions
One session daily Monday to Friday OR one session weekly across 5 weeks
Corporate Client reviews: Gekko Field Marketing